Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some of your reasons you can get gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that in spite of how to patent a product idea good an idea you might think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a complete collection of products and not seeking add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to you down.)
6. They have too many similar providers that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and won’t have a clue who your competition is in the market.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what is coming out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior InventHelp TV Commercials for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they do a quick explore your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t want to go ahead and take risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected a new invention ideas company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and plenty of research part to make yourself as marketable as possible.